Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation maintains a schedule of upcoming drills and exercises.
- EPA Internal TAPS TTX and Gap Analysis. After Action Report and Gap Analysis
- Southeast Alaska PREP Exercise: USCG, April 20-24, 2015, Juneau, AK. AFTER ACTION REPORT
- Aleutian Islands PREP Exercise: USCG/North Pacific Fuels, September 24-25, 2014, Dutch Harbor, AK
- Prince William Sound, Tanker Drill: USCG/SeaRiver (ExxonMobile) Exercise September 15-18, 2014, Valdez AK
- ARRT Dispersant Application TTX, 7/16/2013
- Alaska Shield, February 4-12 Statewide; Fairbanks Alaska - Train Car Rollover & HazMat Release in Winter Conditions Exercise